Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haha.. A video had caught my attention

7.00 A.M
Well, today i woke up quite early
It was because, Yen Yoon 
(a friend of mine whom is simply noisy and 'cha si ne' meaning kill you)
I thought she had no one to accompany herself to Jiang's house
so I took a step of kindest to accompany her 
So I walked to her house 
Reached and waited for about 7.45 A.M till 7.55 A.M
It was because, I saw her mom
Her mom from what i heard from my friends 
They said that her mom is super duper fierce when a guy 
come to fetch her or see her 
So i tried to walked passed by her house,
Not knowing to let her mom realized that I was waiting for her
Well, she didn't turn up
then Jiang called me that he'll be fetching her at about 8.30 A.M
No one told me about it, after that i just walked back to Jiang's house
However, at 8.30 A.M we were about to fetch her
Jiang's car was already reversed and i was locking the door
All of sudden, I stared at Jiang's expression and he was shock
and then I thought what was so shocking that him?
As i looked to the right, there went two girls walking to his house
it was our friend, Yen yoon and Siew ying


Well as you can see this whole incident 
Was a misunderstanding toward each other
Haha.. well friends are like that
sometimes misunderstanding will make us closer to each other


K.. As we were having study group till about 12 P.M
Thought of going to have lunch
But we watched something interesting in youtube
That this guy name Namewee
whom was caught for being an offence to the Malaysia national anthem
and was being caught by the police for interview
fortunately, he was released from his charged
And then now, there is another video he made was
His electricity went off at muar due to the shutdown of TNB
He went there and complaint about them
Seriously it was a disaster 
you should watched it yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZw5tHTkkuU
Haha.. beware there will be foul and harsh languages in this video
those who are below age 18
please consult your parent before watching it
ty


So after that 
I went out had lunch with Jiang at the vegetarian stall
we finished till at about 1.45 P.M
And he fetch me back

No comments:

Post a Comment